Saturday, April 6, 2013

2005 Jeep Wrangler Owners Manual

2005 Jeep Wrangler Owners Manual - Halo ladies and gentleman welcome to Owners Manual blog. You are now reading the info about 2005 Jeep Wrangler. Here, we provide to you the link to download or buying this car's manual book. But in this case, we strongly recommend you to read the review first.

What is the consumer reviews for the 2005 Jeep Wrangler according to  edmunds? 

This is my first jeep, so I didn't know what to expect. Every chance I get the rag top and doors come off. The mileage is what was listed on the factory window sticker. I get 15 to 19 mpg with my jeep, and I do not baby it. With the 6 cyl engine it has all the power I need. I tow a small boat and also an 8 ft trailer on occasion. I tow it behind my motor home which is very convenient. I recently towed it to Big Bend where I spend 4 days of off roading. Performance was exactly what I expected. I would certainly buy another.
Favorite Features
The cloth top and easily removable doors. It is to much fun to drive. Easy to rig up for towing. 
Suggested Improvements
Set the rear seat back a couple inches. I know that would place it very close to the rear door, but I never carry anything back there.



No comments:

Post a Comment