Saturday, April 6, 2013

2004 Jeep Wrangler Owners Manual

2004 Jeep Wrangler Owners Manual - Halo ladies and gentleman welcome to Owners Manual blog. You are now reading the info about 2004 Jeep Wrangler. Here, we provide to you the link to download or buying this car's manual book. But in this case, we strongly recommend you to read the review first.

What is the consumer reviews for the 2004 Jeep Wrangler according to  edmunds?

I just bought this January 2010 as my first Jeep (SE trim, 5-speed manual). Overall I dig it, but I you gotta be sort of a Jeep fan to in my opinion. The ride is harsh (more bumpy than the average car, and the wind noise can be unbearable if you're just getting out of a Cobalt or anything other quiet car ride). On the other hand, from what I've seen, they're pretty reliable (I know mine is), and off roading is great alongside the many many accessories from tops to lift kits, you name it, there's probably an accessory for the jeep and that's always great! 
Favorite Features

convertible top, loads of Jeep aftermarket accessories

Suggested Improvements

For 2004, the overall ride quality (including wind noise), longer-lasting material stock for the soft top.

No comments:

Post a Comment