Sunday, April 14, 2013

1992 Jeep Comanche Owners Manual

1992 Jeep Comanche Owners Manual - Halo ladies and gentleman welcome to Owners Manual blog. You are now reading the info about 1992 Jeep Comanche. Here, we provide to you the link to download or buying this car's manual book. But in this case, we strongly recommend you to read the review first.

What is the consumer reviews for the 1992 Jeep Comanche according to edmunds?

I bought my Jeep Comanche when i was 17, in May of 2004. I have been very pleased by it's reliability and it's power. Plus it is a pretty hard truck to find for sale these days. I have the 4.0 litter inline six engine configure. plus with many upgrades i am now pumping out 240 horsepower. Even though my truck is a 2 wheel drive, i have taken it four wheeling with my buddies and did fine. driving through snow is no problem eather. The body styling of the truck is bad ass. I really like it. Next i am getting a Arma coat spray in bedliner for my truck. This is one hell of a truck. You can take a Jeep anywhere you want to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment