Thursday, April 11, 2013

1987 Jeep Grand Wagoneer Owners Manual

1987 Jeep Grand Wagoneer Owners Manual - Halo ladies and gentleman welcome to Owners Manual blog. You are now reading the info about 1987 Jeep Grand Wagoneer. Here, we provide to you the link to download or buying this car's manual book. But in this case, we strongly recommend you to read the review first.

What is the consumer reviews for the 1987 Jeep Grand Wagoneer according to carsurvery?

I love this old thing, I am 15 years old, and I needed a fixer upper car, so I found this beauty, I bought it for 650 Us dollars, and put some gas in the tank, well, it all leaked out on the ground, so I dumped some in the carb, and she fired right up and it had been sitting for 3 years, and still held all fluids!! It gets pretty crappy gas mileage, about 14 mpg, 

My family decided to take it from s.w. Ohio to northern pennsylvania, without so-much as a hiccup, so for 850 dollars, I had myself, what seems to be a great car, and with 187,000 miles, id say it looks pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment