Friday, April 12, 2013

1985 Jeep Grand Wagoneer Owners Manual

1985 Jeep Grand Wagoneer Owners Manual - Halo ladies and gentleman welcome to Owners Manual blog. You are now reading the info about 1985 Jeep Grand Wagoneer. Here, we provide to you the link to download or buying this car's manual book. But in this case, we strongly recommend you to read the review first.

What is the consumer reviews for the 1985 Jeep Grand Wagoneer according to carsurvery?

I bought the truck for $500 cash so I can't really complain much. The 360 engine gives it lots of power. The four wheel drive makes getting through muddy roads a cake walk. Insurance is fairly cheap (140/month for an 18 yr old with not much of a driving record).

When the drive-train works like its supposed to it really drives like a dream with a nice smooth ride. The engine makes a nice "old truck" purring noise that sounds so mellow, but when you put the gas to it you can really feel the power that demands respect. It turns quick (especially when doing 100+). The interior is nice, mostly leather (kind of torn from years of wear), lots of room inside, and fairly comfortable for a off road vehicle.

I haven't had the chance to take it off road yet as I've only had it for about a week, but I won't be scared to at all there are a few dirt roads in my subdivision that are really bad and the truck got up those with no problems at all, it didn't even seem to struggle. Overall a nice vehicle with plenty of room and power when I get a nicer one I might just keep this as a play toy.


No comments:

Post a Comment