Sunday, April 14, 2013

1988 Jeep Comanche Owners Manual

1988 Jeep Comanche Owners Manual - Halo ladies and gentleman welcome to Owners Manual blog. You are now reading the info about 1988 Jeep Comanche. Here, we provide to you the link to download or buying this car's manual book. But in this case, we strongly recommend you to read the review first.

What is the consumer reviews for the 1988 Jeep Comanche according to carsurvey?

I bought this great Jeep truck as second owner in '05 for 600.00. It is 6 cylinder 4x4 and has a 5 speed trans.

It made a loud squealing sound and the windshield visor clip broke on the way home. The ride and power seamed really good for the year and felt almost like new. Even though the faded red paint, torn headliner, ripped drivers seats, badly dented bed, missing tailgate, and weathered 15" tires, I still think it was one of the best buys I ever made!

The squealing noise turned out to be a clogged sock screen in side the gas tank. I fixed it and the sound went away for good. I added 16' wheels and all terrain tires, and it has helped improved the ride. I'll raise it up 3 or 4 inches and change the shocks, which will improve it even more.bThis truck is quick and tight, and has the factory roll bar that really adds to it looks. I am slowly getting all the things fixed on it. One day I will finish it the way I want it, and I know now that I would never sell it.

I worked at this Docs house and he kept asking me to sell it. He finally offered to trade his nice but older BMW car for it. His car is worth at least 5k. That was a hard one to pass up let me tell ya!

A Pittsburgh guy who is a collector, offered 2200 the way it sits. What's funny about that is it books out at 6-800. I guess some people just know a good thing when they see one!



No comments:

Post a Comment