Wednesday, April 10, 2013

1993 Jeep Grand Wagoneer Owners Manual

1993 Jeep Grand Wagoneer Owners Manual - Halo ladies and gentleman welcome to Owners Manual blog. You are now reading the info about 1993 Jeep Grand Wagoneer. Here, we provide to you the link to download or buying this car's manual book. But in this case, we strongly recommend you to read the review first.

What is the consumer reviews for the 1993 Jeep Grand Wagoneer according to edmunds? 

I bought mine from an eBay wholesaler in Maine with 90K on it last year. Runs great, love the woodgrain - it reminds me of the old (original) Wagonners they discontinued. Very comfortable, and very reliable. Had to put a cat. converter on it and I upgraded the radio with a Jeep factory original CD player, but the car looks almost brand new. Plows through the snow effortlessly - I have a vertical New England driveway and it doesn't even flinch. Gas mileage? For what I paid for it on eBay I guess can put up with 12-15 MPG around town, I only use it in the winter & put in my barn for summer. 

Favorite Features
Woodgrain, leather, full power, the way it looks.

Suggested Improvements
Wish they would bring back the Grand Wagonner package back today, I'd buy another one. Also, if you get one and you get a little tear or scratch in the "woodgrain" you can touch it up with an oil based medium brown paint, can't tell the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment