Wednesday, April 3, 2013

1998 Jeep Wrangler Owners Manual


1998 Jeep Wrangler Owners Manual - Halo ladies and gentleman welcome to Owners Manual blog. You are now reading the info about 1998 Jeep Wrangler. Here, we provide to you the link to download or buying this car's manual book. But in this case, we strongly recommend you to read the review first.

What is the consumer reviews for the 1998 Jeep Wrangler according to  carsurvey?
Heat did not work, I flushed the coolant and the heater core, and it works way better, but I still feel it could be hotter. These Jeeps have issues with the blend doors or cables for the heat and A/C. I was lucky to not have mine be broken, as it is a 9 hour job to tear it down. I am careful switching the vent settings out of fear.

Seems like this is a stupid problem. That's the only issue I have had.

General Comments:
I love it. The 4 cylinder is slow, but is reliable and tough. These Wranglers were not built for speed. They're very fun to drive, and there are millions of aftermarket companies that make parts for them.

The 4 cylinder engine is still not "fuel efficient", but the truck is heavy for a 4 cylinder engine, and I did not buy a Jeep for fuel efficiency. I also have 31"s on it, so this is also costing me some mileage.

I do still wish I had the straight 6. The most reliable Chrysler on the market is the Jeep.

No comments:

Post a Comment