Sunday, April 14, 2013

1989 Jeep Comanche Owners Manual

1989 Jeep Comanche Owners Manual - Halo ladies and gentleman welcome to Owners Manual blog. You are now reading the info about 1989 Jeep Comanche. Here, we provide to you the link to download or buying this car's manual book. But in this case, we strongly recommend you to read the review first.

What is the consumer reviews for the 1989 Jeep Comanche according to carsurvery?

I bought the Comanche from the original owner who purchased it brand new. There is very little rust for the year, and most is just bubbles in the paint, but it's still solid underneath the bubbles, so it's not rusty for an 89.

When I got it from the original owner, I noticed the idle was a bit wavy, I asked him if it settled down after it warmed up and he said it has ran that way since day 1. So I am just going to leave it alone, it has never failed aircare emissions tests in the lifetime of the vehicle so it must be running good.

It is remarkable on fuel, I am pleasantly surprised with fuel mileage. I can drive 100 KMS for less than $10. I rarely have to stop and get gas, as I live only KMS from work and this is my daily driver.

It is the 4 cylinder/5 speed model or truck in a RWD version. It is not a 4x4, but all the extra weight taken off makes it great on gas.



No comments:

Post a Comment