Sunday, May 5, 2013

1999 GMC Savana Owners Manual


1999 GMC Savana Owners Manual - Good day our dearest visitors, this is an online blog which share all info that related to the Owners Manual book. We will update this blog daily, so do not worry to come back. Allright here we have the review about 1999 GMC Savana. Read this before downloading the file.

What is the consumer reviews for the 1999 GMC Savana according to edmunds?

I purchased this van to replace my 3rd Astro Van. I needed something that could tow with confidence and not give up comfort. I landed on a GMC Savana with the 5.7 and an Explorer low top conversion. I purchased the van with 94,000 miles. The van runs and drive great and now has 107,000 miles. Only problem to date was the A/C went at about 105,000 miles. I love the van, although the gas milage is about 3-5 miles less on average than the Astro, but it makes up for it in overall comfort and the ability to tow my 14 foot enclosed trailer and motorcycle through the mountains of North Carolina with ease.

Favorite Features
High riding position gives great view down the road. Rear fold out bed. Dual A/C and heat. Comfortable leather seating. DVD/TV set up.

Suggested Improvements
Better A/C compressor. The A pilars are a giant blind spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment