Sunday, May 5, 2013

1998 GMC Savana Owners Manual


1998 GMC Savana Owners Manual - Good day our dearest visitors, this is an online blog which share all info that related to the Owners Manual book. We will update this blog daily, so do not worry to come back. Allright here we have the review about 1998 GMC Savana. Read this before downloading the file.

What is the consumer reviews for the 1998 GMC Savana according to edmunds?

When my diesel van was new, from 1 to 3 yrs it had engine problems, transmission, alternator, sliding door, and few other problems, but they eventually got fixed. It is now pretty reliable except for the alternator belt has flown off 3 times. Despite the problems I've had, I love my van! It tows great! I have no problems passing any other truck type vehicles on any mountain passes. My husband agrees it out performs his 1997 4x4 dually Chevy diesel truck, except there is no 4wheel drive. I can honestly say this vehicle has enhanced my life, because of its towing abilities and the inside room it provides. I've learned to live with the cheap interior. I will buy this vehicle again, with 4wheel drive.

Favorite Features
Towing. Inside room. A/C in front and back. The ability to take my back seats out. 

Suggested Improvements
Get rid of the plastic interior. Diesel engine too noisy, needs 4 wheel drive. Overhead storage compartments would be great. Back seat reading lights are needed, along with cup holders. 

No comments:

Post a Comment