Friday, November 16, 2012

1992 Jeep Wrangler Owners Manual

1992 Jeep Wrangler Owners Manual - Halo ladies and gentleman welcome to Owners Manual blog. You are now reading the info about 1992 Jeep Wrangler. Here, we provide to you the link to download or buying this car's manual book. But in this case, we strongly recommend you to read the review first.

What is the consumer reviews for the 1992 Jeep Wrangler according to edmunds ? .
Bought my 92 Wrangler used with 33K miles on it. I've driven it over 200K since and she still purrs like a kitten and looks great after a new paint job a few years back. I'm only a shade tree mechanic with a ratchet set and I find it extremely easy to maintain. The inline 4.0, 6 cylinder engine is the best around. Keep the oil clean and it will take care of you. I just replaced the radiator myself with that same old ratchet set. Biggest and easiest repair I've had to make. I confess she is my second car now but she is also my favorite toy to this day. Plan on keeping her forever and giving it to my 2 year old when he is of age. He's already calling it his Jeep.
 
Favorite Features
6 cylinder engine full size doors
 
Suggested Improvements
Door locks get mushy in bad weather. Other than that, I prefer the YJ over the newer TJ.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment