Monday, August 20, 2012

1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Manual

1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Manual - Halo ladies and gentleman welcome to Owners Manual blog. You are now reading the info about 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Here, we provide to you the link to download or buying this car's manual book. But in this case, we strongly recommend you to read the review first.


What is the consumer reviews according to edmunds, for 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee?

I've had my Jeep GC LMTD V8 since 2003. I purchased the vehicle with 79,000 miles and am now turning 200,000 miles with only limited repairs. I have had to replace the transmission once, the alternator once and the power window motor on the front passenger side once. All of these repairs were performed at around 150,000 miles. My Jeep has been all around the country and most recently from AZ to NE and has never broken down. I have had the brake problems, but this was remedied by a competent mechanic in Mesa AZ. Overall I would say this is one of the most reliable, toughest vehicles I have ever owned. I would definitely purchase another one.
Favorite Features :Off road ability, power, strength of V8 and vehicle.

Download 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Manual

No comments:

Post a Comment