Friday, August 17, 2012

1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Manual

1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Manual - Halo ladies and gentleman welcome to Owners Manual blog. You are now reading the info about 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Here, we provide to you the link to download or buying this car's manual book. But in this case, we strongly recommend you to read the review first.


According to edmunds for The 1997 Grand Cherokee This was the first car I had when I got my license and I bought it becouse it looked very good and I wanted the V8 power. Soon after I bought it though I relized that it was a typical Mopar useless and unreliable. I figured out that it leaked oil and it began to make a popping noise which was the drivers side C/V axle shaft boot had worn out and soon after the whole thing snapped and I had to replace it. But the engine itself has never had any major problems and currently it has 136k miles. The interior is nice but the stock speakers were blown when I got it and the passenger side heated seat refuses to work on high but the leather is very nice.


I am 17 so I like the power of the V8 and all the luxury options offered such as dual power heated seats, power everything else cassette/CD/AM/FM radio and all the space inside especially when you fold the back seats flat and the fact it tells you your average mpg. instant mpg, distance tell empty,compass and tempareture.

Download 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee Owners Manual

No comments:

Post a Comment